KingSize Mattress Recycling
King Size Mattress Recycling Terms & Conditions
King Size Recycling Ltd Terms & Conditions
DO YOUR BIT AND LET’S PUT LANDFILL TO BED!
Please read the following Statement if you wish to proceed with the King Size Recycling Collection.
• I am booking a collection for a private residential property within the areas listed or are within a 15 mile radius of King Size Recycling’s location.
• I understand that my booking is for one individual domestic property. A house containing a number of flats requires an individual booking per flat.
• I understand the items for collection should be accessible and where possible on the ground floor.
• If disability or age restricts the movement of the items, customers are required to request help from a family member/neighbour/friend where possible. If this is not possible King Size Recycling will make a decision on the day concerning whether or not they can move the items safely and without causing any damage to property.
• King Size Recycling does not accept any liability regarding damage to property when removing the item from the property.
• I am aware I need to cover beds and mattresses as items that are too wet may not be collected on the day due to the weight and recycling restrictions that this causes.
• My mattress may be refused collection if it is deemed hazardous to health (e.g. infected or soiled) or operatives are unable to lift the item (e.g. rain-soaked mattress would be considered too heavy and dangerous). Mattresses, where possible, should also be stored upright.
• King Size Recycling will only collect from garages/sheds if the customer is available to accompany the operatives. We do not accept responsibility of any loss or damage.
• Do not put the mattress outside too far ahead of collection day/time. If items are left for collection outside the property, they must be clearly visible to the operatives when they arrive and at the front of the property.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
King Size Recycling has the right to refuse a mattress that is deemed too wet, contaminated or soiled for collection. If we refuse a collection no refund will be offered.
Failure of a mattress being available for collection, the full fee will be charged and if a re-collection is arranged payment will be required before collection.
If in the event you no longer want or need the services of King Size Recycling we request a 24hr cancellation period. If cancelled within this period we will offer a full refund of any monies paid. Please note any mattress or bed already collected is not returnable.
We at King Size Recycling commit to converting bulky mattresses to renewable products.
Our process promotes a full circular economy meaning every part of your old mattress can be used in some way to prevent any waste going to landfill and work towards a sustainable future.
VISIT OUR RECYCLING WAREHOUSE
King Size Recycling Ltd
Parkhouse Business Park
419 Balmore Road
Phone: 0141 442 0320